internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: covering RTP IT for Localtechwire

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: AlMaur777 AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: covering RTP IT for Localtechwire
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:20:22 EST

Hi folks.

Just a note to let you know I'm covering RTP IT business and tech news for Local Tech Wire.com in a column I write Wednesday for Thursday posting.

I'm always looking for story leads, big and small, new clients, personnel changes, former local IT folks in new businesses, human interest stories, new products, etc.

Send any tips to me at amaurer AT nc.rr.com or almaur777 AT aol.com or call.

Thanks,

Allan Maurer
Writer
PHONE: 919-667-1733

Published widely in national, regional, and local media including magazines from Playboy to Modern Maturity, thousands of articles online, and four books.
.

Senior Writer, Founder, LocalTechWire, winner of the NCEITA Media of the Year Award, 2003.
LocalTechWire.com .

Resume & Weblinks to clips: Allan Maurer, writer, editor, teacher

Founder, contributing editor:
The Carolina Connoisseur explores North Carolina and South Carolina

Blog-
http://scifiblogs.blogspot.com

  • [internetworkers] Re: covering RTP IT for Localtechwire, AlMaur777, 03/09/2004