internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Big Thanks...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Big Thanks...
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:32:32 -0500

On Mar 5, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Rowland Smith wrote:

David R.Matusiak wrote:
On Friday, March 5, 2004, at 01:19 AM, Corey Wilson wrote:
<snip>Thanks to all of you that made me feel so welcome tonight
<snip>
i cannot wait to see Rowland's animated .gif for pictures 20-27. that is where i am playing the SCO salesman pitching the new license adoption to a bunch of IBMmers. first, i was just taking them all out to drinks, then we got down to discussing license terms, finally things got a little heated, and then the buzzards swarmed on my a$$. i feared for my life.

I'm on it - should be up this evening.

Rowland

thanks, bro! it should be funny. i can't wait to spam the trilug list with the animated version!!

if you do wind up adding word bubbles or stuff to the images, can you make one plain animated .gif and then the one with the add-ons? if you don't have time, don't worry about it. i think it would be funny to have both.

d.m.