internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sell your 'air'

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sell your 'air'
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:22:21 -0500

So now we have to deal with the concept of 'corporate airspace', as opposed to 'national airspace'. Can you get sued for polluting the airspace of a neighbor with unwanted radio waves? What about jamming the competition's airspace to gain economic advantage? Or stealing someone elses airspace/bandwidth to provide your own wireless service?

Mmmmm.....Litigation....

Obviously I had a grand day out at Cafe Cyclo :)

Rowland