internetworkers - [internetworkers] Cafe Psych^H^H^H^H^HCyclo was most excellent!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Cafe Psych^H^H^H^H^HCyclo was most excellent!
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 00:40:33 -0500

that was a lot of fun! we should do it again next month. Mike suggested to me that it may be time for another Chapel Hill gathering, so feel free to send your favorite! I look forward to visiting Cyclo again. and god bless this warm weather! :)

got some funny pictures from tonite. hope to have them posted soon.
dave m.