internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Newbie questions about Thursday gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Newbie questions about Thursday gathering
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:33:01 -0500

Steven Champeon wrote:
There are no crowd pleasing show tunes. I hate show tunes. ;)

Not so fast. While in general I agree (lived in a dorm near an Evita fanatic, what torture!) there are plenty of great songs that started out on the musical stage. "Summertime" springs to mind. I still like the Janis Joplin version the best.

TaB