internetworkers - [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion of The Christ

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion of The Christ
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:31:07 -0500

Has anyone else been following this media fracas with perverse glee? I can't get over the whacky things Mel's Dad likes to say about "the Jews" and their "made-up Holocaust." I also cannot reconcile his past Un-Christian behavior with the bull malarkey he is trying to pull today. For your reading pleasure:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/entertainment/special_packages/ passion_of_christ/7990308.htm

From a purely editorial POV, where did that extra "The" come from in the title? Wouldn't it be "The Passion of Christ" instead of "The Passion of The Christ"??

The Matusiak

--