internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Interesting SWF on the gay marriage thing.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Woods <tom AT familyfunnies.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Interesting SWF on the gay marriage thing.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:42:30 -0500

Wow... ok. I'm thinking that I don't belong here.
I subscribed to this list just a few days ago... Mostly what I've seen is an endless supply of liberal "Me too, I agree" conversations. As a member of the dread, horrible, so-called "religious right" I am very disappointed to see all of this liberal chatter with not a single "core" member of the list willing to represent the opposing side.

This tells me that either:

A) There is no one on the list that is not a die-hard liberal .
or
B) The more conservative members are unwilling to present opposition. Or maybe they're afraid to speak up in fear of the flames that it will prompt?

Either way, it's clear to me that I should consider that maybe I don't belong here. I will wait to see some responses to this message, and then probably unsubscribe. If I see a glimmer of hope that the list is more than a one-sided political discussion, I'll probably stick around. I have enjoyed the non-political conversation that i've seen here. In particular, the VoIP info was great.

*Ducking in preparation for the flames headed this way*

Tom

Tom Boucher wrote:

http://images.villagevoice.com/fiore/agenda.swf