internetworkers - [internetworkers] Music: my band (Subscape Annex) in Carrboro Friday night

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Burnett" <burnett AT pobox.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Music: my band (Subscape Annex) in Carrboro Friday night
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:38:15 -0500 (EST)

Kurt's post about his band Flav-O-Rich (who you should go see) playing at
the Library tonight (and also at WB Yeats on the 19th) reminded me
(thanks, Kurt) that I should post that my ambient/industrial looping
soundscapes group Subscape Annex is playing at the De La Luz Performance
Space / Templeball Gallery in Carrboro NC this Friday night the 13th of
February. It's an early show, the reception and accompanying music is 8pm
to 10pm.

If you show up, say hi, I'll be the only Chapman Stick or theremin player
on stage :).

We're playing as part of the official opening & reception for Alan
Botifoll's extraterrestrial-themed art exhibit. Also performing is our
fellow Raleigh improvised soundscape group 7 Years in Space, who can be
found on the Web at http://www.synthtank.com/7YIS/.

If you're familiar with Carrboro, Templeball is across from the Cat's
Cradle. More information, including directions, can be found on

http://www.templeball.com/TBpresents/index.html

thanks, hope to see you,
Steve, with
Subscape Annex
http://www.subscapeannex.com/

  • [internetworkers] Music: my band (Subscape Annex) in Carrboro Friday night, Steve Burnett, 02/10/2004