internetworkers - [internetworkers] mish mash and stories

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] mish mash and stories
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:39:38 -0500

>person, but I *do* like the way this Lexus looks, so I think I'll rip all
>the guts out and have genuine Toyota parts installed...

Last night I was watching 60 minutes II talk about the ubiquity in China of
counterfeiting products. One of the points the academic expert was making
was that he had seen a manufacturer that had copied the look of one German
nameplate car on the front, and the look of another German nameplate
automobile in the rear. No word on if/how/where it was sold.

- SL

Some warm fuzzies for the Mac crowd:

Anecdotes about the development of Apple's original Macintosh computer, and
the people who created it. (70 stories)
http://folklore.org/ProjectView.py?project=Macintosh&sortOrder=Sort%20by%20D
ate