internetworkers - [internetworkers] Cabin Fever Cures; Monitor and TV Thanks!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Cabin Fever Cures; Monitor and TV Thanks!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:14:13 -0500

My subdivision has a fitness center with two treadmills :) I had to
scuff-and-slide to get down there, but seven miles on the treadmill was well
worth it!

I can work at home as well as I can work at work, so being snowed in for me
is not nearly as bad as it is for folks who can't. I would like to do a
grocery run-- but not enough to risk a fender-bender.

*Thanks much* to everyone who responded to my emails looking for a used TV
and a used monitor! I was able to buy a 32" TV for $50! A friend of mine
and a teenager helped me move it, and I gave the teen $10 and my friend a
bottle of wine-- so I got a 32" TV delivered for $60 and a bottle of wine!
I talked to a few of you about monitors, and Liz Locus gave me a monitor!
Thanks again!

Weather-wise, it looks like tomorrow will be a recovery day, and (hopefully)
Thursday, we'll be back to ... semi-normal. If you venture out tonight or
tomorrow morning, be careful.

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing