internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Cabin Fever, anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Cabin Fever, anyone?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:44:08 -0500

must....not...killl.....family.

hehe.

Actually my little girl and boy have been very good, and it's fun to be around them during the day. I miss working from home.

seriously though I wish I left my laptop at work, could have slept the last few days.

I'm glad we went to Sam's club on friday or we'd be pretty hungry. Also glad to see the power hasn't gone away.