internetworkers - [internetworkers] Movie night

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Movie night
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:50:21 -0500

Since it is back in the news again, I thought I would re-float the idea of
watching the Battle of Algiers. It is opening in 4 cities right now, but as
you might guess, we aren't one of them. So...

If you would like to see it, I'll be showing it at my house in Durham. Here
is the information:

Battle of Algiers
7pm
Saturday, January 17th
200 Spring Garden Drive
Durham, NC 27701
919-572-9911

Use mapquest or similar for exact directions, or call me.

Please RSVP if you plan on coming.
Refreshements will be served, and you are welcome to bring the adult
beverage of your choice.

More on the movie...

NPR review
http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=1590432