internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snow day

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <daerid AT io.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snow day
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:36:01 -0500

> snow, anyone?
>
> Happy Friday!

Plenty of snow here in Chatham County, still coming down. Took the truck
down to Holland's Chapel, tested the surface, turned around and came back to
the living room. Even if I trusted my vehicle on the roads (which I very
definitely do NOT) I do not trust a number of the yahoos who think they are
capable of driving in/on the snow.

Looks like a work from home day, I'm crushed. :-)

Lyman