internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC Paralegal Program? take two

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC Paralegal Program? take two
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:04:54 -0500

Hi,
Sorry I'm a little late, but I thought I'd point out that Durham Tech
Community College also offers a Paralegal program (associate's degree).
Registration is this Thursday and Friday. Write me off list if you need
more information.

--Jeremy Portzer

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 16:11, Beth wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I wrote an email about this earlier and never saw it post. Even the ibiblio
> servers hate me!
>
> Anyway, I'm wondering if any of you have heard of a paralegal studies
> program offered by UNC. Someone told me that it is this intensive,
> weekend-only program. I have called several people on campus today for
> information, but I keep getting voice mail and nobody has called me back
> yet.
>
> Anyone here know anything about it? Write me offlist--thanks a lot.
>
> Beth
> http://navel.blogspot.com

> New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
> Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until
> 3/1/04.
> Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register
> Act now to get a personalized email address!
>
> Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |