internetworkers - [internetworkers] nc.rr.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:00:40 -0500

After several frustrating days of molasses-like Internet connection, I called TWC/Roadrunner to find out what the problem was. Turns out there is a region-wide "slow browsing" issue that has been going on since 12/31/2003. Their engineers are still working on it.

Five days and they still haven't figured it out! Thinking about DSL again, especially since we don't watch the TV anymore.

TaB