internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] latest homeland security mindf*ck

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] latest homeland security mindf*ck
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:33:39 -0500

On Tuesday, Dec 30, 2003, at 16:40 US/Eastern, Sil Greene wrote:

.:> I've heard that road maps and people asking for directions are also a
.:> possible sign of a terrorist.
.:
.:That must be the reason why terrorist and tourist sound so much alike.

Sound alike, but easy to distinguish: the tourists asking for directions
have breasts. Everyone knows Real American Men don't ask for directions.

And terrorists can't be female? I'm sure the victims of the young women who have been blowing themselves up recently in Israel would disagree.

Diana