internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Business Cards

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Business Cards
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:01:41 -0500 (EST)

I had business cards printed by Staples last summer. $25 for 500 or 1000
(I don't recall offhand). I did the layout in Publisher and "printed" a
sheet to PDF, took the file to Staples and had them print a copy as a
proof, and submitted that with the order. I think it took 10 business
days and the cards look exactly like the proof sheet.

--Sil

Reported 03.12.26 14:56 from David R.Matusiak: