internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: Used 27" (Maybe 32") TV

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: Used 27" (Maybe 32") TV
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:39:00 -0500

Hi Folks,

If any of you are planning to get a new TV for Christmas-- or (preferably)
have already purchased your new TV, and want to get rid of your old, please
let me know. I'm looking for a fair deal on a used 27" TV.

Merry Christmas to all!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing