internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Location, reservations for Open Source / Dean meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: thomas AT tbeckett.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Location, reservations for Open Source / Dean meeting
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:04:24 -0500

>I'd be coming just meet someone with such a fascinating name.
Thomas, I'm with you on this! I had to look twice. At first I thought it was the name of the event. I had to look twice.
In fact, I'm still wondering, really!

>Zephyr Teachout, the Dean for America Director of Internet Organizing
What I keep hearing is something like, Dean is to the Internet medium this year what Kennedy was to the television medium in 1960. Assuming this is true, then in the coming years a lot of folks will be looking back and studying the Dean Internet Strategy, the way the Kennedy Nixon debate is studied.

Zephyr Teachout, you say! I think I'll check this one out.
Ed W

At 01:49 PM 12/9/03 -0500, you wrote:
Linda Watson wrote:

[Hope some of you can make it! She's the Uber Webgrrrl as far as I'm concerned!]

I'd be coming just meet someone with such a fascinating name.

The meeting will be at the home of Peter Armenia. Please reserve a space by emailing for a reservation.

RSVP me, please.
Thanks!

TaB