internetworkers - [internetworkers] Stick Figure Violence

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Stick Figure Violence
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:57:03 -0500

It was noted at last night's meeting that I had been slacking off on posting links to off-topic web sites, so here goes:

http://users.tpg.com.au/sflash/playdis_v2.html

Simon Stenhouse presents "Die in Style", a flash animation about a scientific experiment to determine the best way to kill stick figures. I wouldn't have thought stick figures would bleed quite as much :-)

Michael Czeiszperger
http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software