internetworkers - [internetworkers] software to clean up web site?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] software to clean up web site?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:24:23 -0500

Can anyone recommend a piece of software for this situation? Our web site has gone through many redesigns, and there's now about six images directories, and I'm not sure which, if any of the images are actually being used. We're getting low on disk space, and I'd like to delete unused images, but don't have a good way of telling which images are actually be used.

Is there software somewhere that would give a list of the unused images?

Michael Czeiszperger
http://webperformanceinc.com
Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software