internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Gathering at The Tek, Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Gathering at The Tek, Raleigh
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:58:56 -0500

> Yet another thanks to Michael from me!

Wow. Well, let me say thanks for the thanks.

But really, it isn't that hard to organize these gatherings.

It's very, very, very, very easy. Make a phone call or two, send an
email, show up.

Anybody can do it! It's fun! You, too, can be lavished with thanks from
your peers.

You know you want to. You know that you want to organize an INW
gathering. If interested in helping out, just let me or another
organizer know. We're here to make your dreams come true.