internetworkers - [internetworkers] SDSL and other high speed providers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Stuart Holcombe <stuart_holcombe AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] SDSL and other high speed providers
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:55:51 -0800 (PST)

All,

I recently saw a post go across the discussion board about a good SDSL
provider in the area but I
forgot to record the info before cleaning out my mailbox. Could someone
please enlighten me?
(O.K, so I've asked for the impossible, let me rephrase ...) Could someone
please post the contact
information for said provider :).

For that matter, I'm not in a rural area so I am open to opinions about all
forms and providers of
local high speed providers.

Thanks,

Stuart