internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Email scams

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Email scams
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:04:40 -0400

This is the follow-up email I have received. These scammers seem to be
taking the slow approach. Now all they want is my contact address.

What I really like is the wealth of information they keep sending me
about their situation. If they put as much effort into legitimate work,
they'd probably make just as much money.

Now I'm going to send them my work address and see what I get next.