internetworkers - [internetworkers] [band promo] Tonight: Last chance to see local line-up live.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [band promo] Tonight: Last chance to see local line-up live.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:06:50 -0400

It's a sad day. Our keyboard player in Big Money Grip called it quits today
to focus attention on our other band Flav-O-Rich. Big Money Grip is the
jazz/funk/groove instrumental band I've played with for the last 5+ years.
With Chad's leaving the magic may be gone. Tonight may be the last chance to
see this legendary (at least in our own minds) line-up live.

Who: Big Money Grip
http://www.bigmoneygrip.com

Where: Pour House, Raleigh
http://www.the-pour-house.com/

When: 10:30pm until...

If you miss the BMG show, try to make it to this one:

Who: Flav-O-Rich (alterno-soul-funk)
http://www.flav-o-rich.com

Where: Cantina, Raleigh
(next to the Brewery)

When: 10:30pm until...

Kurt
www.kurtschlatzer.com

  • [internetworkers] [band promo] Tonight: Last chance to see local line-up live., Kurt Schlatzer, 10/22/2003