internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Transfer your domain to GoDaddy.com and save

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Transfer your domain to GoDaddy.com and save
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:34:07 -0400

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 07:25 PM, Alan MacHett wrote:

...sorry Dave, but I have to ask, only because it's you and ... well, when
you post, we just never know...

so, are you serious, or is this an incredibly subtle, and, yes, quite
humorous, sarcastic attack at the apparant GoDaddy spam?

No. I am for real. Go Daddy rocks. And if you think /that/ is spam, try owning domains with Dotster.com (where you get a customer newsletter every four hours).

P.S.-- And you can't honestly say you disliked my paintgun desire. I know
you'd love your car to be James-Bond-ised with dual paintguns hidden
behind the headlights so you could strafe the slow traffic as you screamed
past at Mach 0.15...

I never speed. It is really unsafe.