internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fwd: Transfer your domain to GoDaddy.com and save

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fwd: Transfer your domain to GoDaddy.com and save
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:12:48 -0400

Hola --

A lot of folks have been asking about domain name registration lately. Here is my recommendation -- GoDaddy.com -- I was skeptical many years ago when I imagined they would be a fly-by-night type of registrar, but after 2 1/2 years with them I have no complaints. They are cheap, effective, and responsive. I cannot vouch for their hosting packages/services (as I only use them to register my domains), but imagine that they are pretty good for all but the most serious business-class hosting needs.

For hosting, I recommend Hurricane Electric. < http://www.he.net/ >
/drm

Begin forwarded message: