internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorker>Health>Analysis

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorker>Health>Analysis
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:15:03 -0400

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 09:02, James Manning wrote:
> > it is kinda funny how many people have "issues" related to the INW
> > mailing list. there should probably be some new diagnosis for such an
> > ailment, not to mention treatment. i'm thinking something along the
> > lines of monthly meetings. maybe some drinking involved...
>
> I *knew* I'd regret putting that in there - I put it in mainly so
> Jeremy would remember who I was talking about :)
>
> It wasn't negative per se, just an "expected content" thing. Techie
> discussion or not? Jeremy's take was kinda cool - he gets angry (Very
> Very Angry - you wouldn't like him when he's angry...) when techie
> discussions come up on INW since that's what trilug@ et al are for :)

Whoa, forget to check my INW folder for a few days and look what
happens! I am not angry at all if whatever discussions happen here,
people are welcome to discuss what they want. I just was mentioning to
James that sometimes the trilug@ list is a much better place to ask and
answer Linux questions, since there's a much bigger pool of talent
there. However, some folks prefer to ask questions on lists where they
feel more comfortable -- that's fine too!

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |