internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorker>Health>Analysis

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Manning <jmm AT sublogic.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorker>Health>Analysis
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:02:26 -0400

> it is kinda funny how many people have "issues" related to the INW
> mailing list. there should probably be some new diagnosis for such an
> ailment, not to mention treatment. i'm thinking something along the
> lines of monthly meetings. maybe some drinking involved...

I *knew* I'd regret putting that in there - I put it in mainly so
Jeremy would remember who I was talking about :)

It wasn't negative per se, just an "expected content" thing. Techie
discussion or not? Jeremy's take was kinda cool - he gets angry (Very
Very Angry - you wouldn't like him when he's angry...) when techie
discussions come up on INW since that's what trilug@ et al are for :)

Anyway, don't take it as a slight on INW - he (IMHO) didn't mean it as
such, and it's just my 1am babbling that made it sound like that :)

> heres to your health!

indeed, drink up!
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7 9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4