internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Housing sales records?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Housing sales records?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:30:51 -0400

On Sunday, October 19, 2003, at 12:20 PM, kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com wrote:

I used to be able to find information about what houses in a particular neighborhood had sold for on www.realtor.com

That site is still running, but I couldn't (albeit with a very quick search) find that sort of data anymore.

It looks like something happened regarding the publication of house sale prices, since that information has been pulled from the commercial sites. Instead of letting you do your own research, they're funneling you towards a real estate agent.

Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the stinky cheese man!
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC