internetworkers - RE: "...we get IT done: [internetworkers] Local NPRadvertising to get rid of YOUR job

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: "...we get IT done: [internetworkers] Local NPRadvertising to get rid of YOUR job
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:47:25 -0400

If anyone else chooses to write to WUNC about this, I'd love to know what
sort of response, if any, you get.

And for what it's worth, I know that locally produced/focused programming has
been high on their list in recent months, so I think it's important for them
to know just how the "locals" feel about the things they do. Chances are,
they don't even realize what kind of message the Keane underwriting
announcements send, so pointing it out to them is important.

Beth