internetworkers - [internetworkers] Another take on a new website..

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu, http AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"//www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Another take on a new website..
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:48:53 -0400

The other thread was getting a bit convoluted, and this is slightly off from there, so I'll start a new thread for this...

What I'm wondering is this: Does a system exist where I can send an email to a specified address and then it posts the body of that mail to a website? Or, if not, how hard would that be to make work, and would someone be interested in showing me how (I guess its about the best way for me to finally learn to program, to take something on)?

Thanks
Ian