internetworkers - [internetworkers] directions to my house for Sunday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] directions to my house for Sunday
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:23:00 -0400

For all interested in attending the movie night.

I live in South Durham near SouthPoint (the new mall in Durham)

Take I-40 towards Durham
Exit at Fayetteville Rd.
Turn toward the new mall - that's a right if you are coming from
CH/Carrboro or a left if coming from RTP/Raleigh way.
Turn left on Herndon Road. (The first left you come to is Herndon)
Follow Herndon about 1/2 mile until you reach an intersection.
Continue straight across the Intersection, staying on Herndon.
Follow Herndon for another 2 miles roughly.
Turn left onto SpringMoor Drive. It will be on the left past the new
construction.
Follow SpringMoor until it intersects Spring Garden Drive
Turn left onto Spring Garden Drive
I live at 200 Spring Garden.

My number at home is 572-9911 if you have any problems finding it.