internetworkers - [internetworkers] favor and party pooper

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] favor and party pooper
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:57:09 -0400 (EDT)

Party Pooper: I won't be at the gathering this evening because I will be
listening to a German Boys Choir with my son, who is in the NC Boys Choir.
Thanks to Maria for setting up the gathering this time.

Favor: I don't have Windoze and so it's hard from me to test out and see
the problems between the Mac (with any browser) and InternetExploiter on
Windoze. I know that some pages on my beloved wife's political site,
http://sallygreene.org/ , are funky. In particular, in
http://sallygreene.org/ontherecord/ If you have Windoze and IE and have
time and are unashamed, could you take a look and tell me which pages are
looking funky and how? I hear that some of the markup is showing but the
Mac is too kind to let me see that. Thanks.

Paul Jones
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/
pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071