internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] journalism & sensationalism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Rebecca O'Connell" <rloconne AT unity.ncsu.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] journalism & sensationalism
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:32:27 -0400

WRAL's anchors actually commented on this. They said that there could be
gusts in one place and not another, and that that might explain how the
reporter could be having problems while the lanky guys behind weren't. Or
maybe they wanted to be really, really sure that she didn't get knocked out
of camera range.