internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:28:20 -0400

>How is everyone doing?

Tut, tut. It looks like rain.

Carrboro seems to be holding on just fine. Rainy, gusty, etc. Then again, I
haven't left the house since 11am, so it could be freakin' chaos out there
for all I know (yeah--that was pretty useless).

>P.S.  Also, this health warning against "dogging" is further compounded
>by the weather.  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3119024.stm
>  Do refrain from such activity until the storm clears.

Al fresco sex! Ha! Nudie booty in the great outdoors? Yes. Sans condoms with
total strangers? No. People can be such 'tards.

A jug of wine, a box of condoms, an absence of ant hills and poison ivy, and
thou, whoever you may be...

Beth