internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Git Yer War On!! Part Deux!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Git Yer War On!! Part Deux!!
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:45:20 -0400

yes. Canada and Mexico will be the next countries housing/manufacturing WMDs and we will have no choice but to protect our citizens and invade these "dangerous powers."

since all our troops will be getting slaughtered in the Middle East, we will have to send our Army/Navy/AF Reserves into Canada and Mexico. You know, that bunch of weekend flyboys (and gals) that were kind enough to provide Dubya with a jumpsuit so he could get his picture took and look like a big, strong Army boy! Oh, he was so handsome in that flight suit -- it practically molded him as future president!!