internetworkers - [internetworkers] Git Yer War On!! Part Deux!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Git Yer War On!! Part Deux!!
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:18:51 -0400

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/ny- wosyri173458149sep17,0,565801.story?coll=ny-worldnews-headlines

why waste anymore time with Iraq when we can upset another 1/3rd of the Arab world?

"The Bush administration named Syria and Libya yesterday as "rogue states" whose weapons of mass destruction must not just be controlled but must be eliminated by whatever means necessary."

you know what that means, dontchya? Invade those fuckers!!

...so, my predictions that Iran would be next invaded may prove to be incorrect.

Oh, this is so exciting. I am on the Edge of My Seat!!
/drm