internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] They went and did it now...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] They went and did it now...
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:16:26 -0400

for everyone else who wants to know what the heck a "TAM" is, but are afraid to ask...

http://www.theapplecollection.com/ get_picture.php?counter=Flame1152.jpg&link=http:// www.theapplecollection.com/desktop/large_2001/Flame1152.jpg

d.m.

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 06:04 PM, Ian Meyer wrote:

you have a TAM?

*grovels*

when did you get it? did you get the whole 9 yards? or buy it later?

and it can't run X? what about, isnt there a 3rd party software thingy that enables X to run on older hardware?

also, if it runs 9, you can just mount the network drive of the music computer, then play that through iTunes for 9

ian