internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Durham TREE SERVICE

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Durham TREE SERVICE
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:45:51 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Durham TREE SERVICE

Whilst we're on the subject of recommendations, I'm having a tree taking down now by Big Blue Tree Service (David Jennings, 621-0218) & they're great!  They've worked me in a hole in the schedule, as I have a very dead, very tall pine tree, and their estimate was very reasonable.  He's also taken care to walk me through that part of the yard and show me what to look for.  David even showed me cross-sections of the dead tree v. a live tree so I can see how the inside's gotten all porous and dry (FWIW, he also looks quite a lot like Robert Redford...)

-Gina