internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] god says so

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] god says so
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:58:59 -0400

everyone was joking. that was why it was funny!! we're all kidders!!

dave (not joking about the clean bathroom, tho).

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 06:18 PM, Beth wrote:

"Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

I'll attest:  Dave keeps a very clean bathroom (as is the rest of his house).

'course, this is due to him being allergic to everything on earth. ;)

I was attempting to make this thing that is called a joke. A very lame attempt, I'll admit, but still. I have absolutely zero interest in the condition of Dave's bathroom or anyone else's, be they gay, straight, asexual, flora, fauna, vegetable, mineral, etc.

I'm going to clean my bathroom now and dream of more interesting topics.

Beth