internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] god says so

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] god says so
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:18:13 -0400

"Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

>I'll attest:  Dave keeps a very clean bathroom (as is the rest of his house).
>
>'course, this is due to him being allergic to everything on earth. ;)

I was attempting to make this thing that is called a joke. A very lame
attempt, I'll admit, but still. I have absolutely zero interest in the
condition of Dave's bathroom or anyone else's, be they gay, straight,
asexual, flora, fauna, vegetable, mineral, etc.

I'm going to clean my bathroom now and dream of more interesting topics.

Beth