internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Need advice on .iso files

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: " "http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Need advice on .iso files
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 03:43:48 -0000

It's very likely that the Windows machine, assuming it has a CD-burner,
already has appropriate software installed. Have you tried just
double-clicking on the ISO files to see if it launches something?

The windows software I prefer is NERO Burning ROM; I think there's a
free trial available which would at least get this one task done for
you. (See Google.)

--Jeremy

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 23:40, Calvin Powers wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I just downloaded the three Red Hat 9 .iso images to a Windows machine
> and now I want to burn these iso images to blank CDs. Can anyone
> recommend a software package that will let me do this? Preferably
> freeware/shareware, but I'd even pay for it.
>
> Thanks in advance!

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |