internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] GSM Coverage in Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] GSM Coverage in Raleigh
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:26:21 -0400

aweosome, ill talk to them tomorrow mabye

thanks
ian

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 18:27, Tom Caswell wrote:

My Nokia 6310 has bluetooth - I use it so my PDA can connect to the Internet.

I got the phone from the place on Hillsborough Street too.  If you use me as a reference, I'll split the finder's fee with you.  I don't think it's much but if you end up buying it from them it's something.

Tom

Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com> wrote:
i think there's a nokia one that has BT now, too, and i might get that
one, but its also a GSM single mode...imna go shopping at the AT&T
wireless place on Hillsborough to shop around and mess with the phones
then order from Amazon.

thanks
ian

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 14:15, Tom Caswell wrote:

> I was looking at the t68 when I was getting a new phone too.  It's one
> of the few phones that has built-in bluetooth connectiviity.  I looked
> at the reviews on cnet and most people said it had bad reception.  I
> don't know if that's true or not but you may want to make sure you
> have a return clause when you buy it.  I had to pass on the looks
> too.  I ended up getting the Nokia 6310.
>
> Tom
>
> Ian Meyer wrote:
& gt; Hey everyone, I found a GREAT deal on a t68is on Amazon, and want to
> get one, but my question is, how's AT&T's GSM coverage in raleigh, esp
> around campus?
>
> Thanks
> Ian

> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software---

<image.tiff>
Do you Yahoo!?