internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] domain name question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] domain name question
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:15:56 -0400

if you really want the domain in question and netsol says they can get
it for $69, pay 'em. domain name has nothing to do with IP address.
that's where the name servers come into play. now, my favorite hosting
palce with nameservers is Portbridge http://www.portbridge.com. they
can take care of providing the IP address and getting your site back
online for around $10/mon.

as long as you have the data from the wayback machine, you are golden.
otherwise, you're looking at designing a brochureware site that can be
done by any of a number of places for whatever the going rate is ($100 a
page? i dunno).

good luck!

To unsubscribe visit