internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Thanks Craig

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Thanks Craig
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:59:29 -0400

On Saturday August 09 2003 12:49 am, Michael D. Thomas wrote:
> who knew that anywhere in Cary had parking problems?

An added bonus of familiarity for those used to the down town area of
Chapel Hill:-) But with free valet parking at hand, hopefully no one
spent too much time searching the city for the nearest available
parking space. Well Stella did decide on the full scenic tour of the
greater Cary area before arriving, but that is another matter
altogether.

The service was indeed well handled by Toni, our wait staff, who was
most pleased to ditch the positional model for one of identities, next
time we should encourage the food to be labeled similarly, replacing
calls of "whose chowder is this" to "which Micheal is the chowder".

Until next time, slainte,
Craig