internetworkers - [internetworkers] [ANNC] Web Design I course

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Christopher Schmitt <schmitt AT christopher.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [ANNC] Web Design I course
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:44:15 -0400

Hi, all,

I would like to make an announcement about a project I've been working on
has finally launched. It's a Web design course written by me for
Sessions.edu, an accredited online school for graphic design.

It's a completely revised course delivers a holistic approach that teaches
visual design but also project planning, usability, business practices,
current styles, as well as building with Web standards (CSS and XHTML).

I'm really proud of the course--I'll feel like I squeezed a lot of
information into just nine lessons.

For more information, go to
<http://www.sessions.edu/syllabus/WebDesignOne.html>

Best,
Christopher Schmitt

--

Designing CSS Web Pages http://www.cssbook.com/

"Christopher shows us how CSS is more important and touches on more of the
Web than we may have realized, and how it can be used to make Web design
easier, from the first conceptual sketch to the last design tweak." -- Eric
A. Meyer, Standards Evangelist with Netscape Communications

  • [internetworkers] [ANNC] Web Design I course, Christopher Schmitt, 07/30/2003