internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TechJournal InternetWorkers Article

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ed Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TechJournal InternetWorkers Article
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:11:11 -0700

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 04:16 PM, Michael Winslow Czeiszperger wrote:

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 04:03 PM, Paul Jones wrote:
we must not have invited randall to the last few meetings. when is the
next one and we should be sure to get him there ;->

Eric Gregg currently publishes the TriangleTechJournal. His brother Randall publishes the online
http://www.rtptv.com/
This all surfaced from an article Christina Dyrness wrote in the N&O a few months back that TaB pointed INW to.
I agree, an invitation should be offered to Randall (& Gregg).
randall AT triangletechjournal.com
mail AT triangletechjournal.com
It's interesting what they're doing with TTJ & RTPNet. I puzzle over a business model for a video program on the web (www.rtptv.com) but I like what they're doing. I think the brothers Gregg would do well with a connection to INW.
even with a former Zoom Culturer writing there!
I should have mentioned the author is Joe Procopio, joe AT intrepidmedia.com.
...formerly of Zoom Culture Dot Com FAME!!
(all said, quite a nice and intelligent individual - even if he did level a zinger at the Almighty INW -- but who really cares about our parties?!?!?)

Posting High, (the devil's making me do it....)
Ed Wesolowski