internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] coldfusion, access, and issues

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Chris Reeves" <chris.reeves AT religent.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] coldfusion, access, and issues
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:13 -0400

I would highly recommend not using cfinsert or any of the other db
pre-fab tags in cold fusion.

In the test you ran using cfquery, what was the exact code? Also, try
replacing your cfquery beginning and end tags with a cfoutput block (and
add a cfabort at the end) to show exactly what sql is being passed to
your db. Post the code if you still need help