internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Say it isn't so, Bob!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ed Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Say it isn't so, Bob!
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:04:08 -0700

At 12:22 PM 7/11/03 -0400, you wrote:

Reported 03.07.11 07:15 from Shea Tisdale:

.:> Oh... umm... on second thought, what kind of a world do we live in where
.:> this is something to complain about?
.:
.:The kind where this is generally considered unethical at best...

There is some small difference between a line or twelve in an album and
entire songs. Individually lines might be considered "references"... and
before you say it, the author doesn't actually have to tell you about his